Age of Empire is the name of the stratergy war game available on the Android appstore. It is a simple stratergy game made by the Silent Ocean. The game takes us back to the old times where we make our empire better and stronger.
At the start of this review, I must saythis game is one of the worst I have ever played. To start of with the problems that I had with the game, the game used to crash quite often whie playing, it also didn't load properly quite a lot of times. To add to the misery, the game has no music! It makes it worse than ever, I did not find the game entertaining or fun at all, it was quite boring.
Now to the some positives, the game is very simple to play. It will keep on giving us some objectives which we have to complete for which we get some rewards. Frankly, I was able to play this game only for 15 minutes or so. The other positive of the game is that it updates quite often.
Anyway, this game available free in the market and might be worth a try. The game also requires a constant internet connection. You could try playing the game at your own risk but you might just like it.
At the start of this review, I must saythis game is one of the worst I have ever played. To start of with the problems that I had with the game, the game used to crash quite often whie playing, it also didn't load properly quite a lot of times. To add to the misery, the game has no music! It makes it worse than ever, I did not find the game entertaining or fun at all, it was quite boring.
Now to the some positives, the game is very simple to play. It will keep on giving us some objectives which we have to complete for which we get some rewards. Frankly, I was able to play this game only for 15 minutes or so. The other positive of the game is that it updates quite often.
Anyway, this game available free in the market and might be worth a try. The game also requires a constant internet connection. You could try playing the game at your own risk but you might just like it.






